- Strix aluco
- A pellet, is the mass of undigested parts of a bird's food. The contents of a bird's pellet depend on its diet, but can include the exoskeletons of insects, , bones, fur, feathers, bills, claws, and teeth.
- These pellets have been professionally treated to neutralize bacteria, fungi and parasites. And they are almost odorless and can be stored for years.
Unique interior items. Bring nature into your home responsibly at De Museumwinkel.com. All our animals have died of natural causes in zoos or aviaries, or come from private owners. Our animals are certified and come with the necessary papers.
· Wide range of mounted animals, which include: birds, mammals and trophies
· Almost everything is prepared by our Dutch Champions
· We also prepare commissioned!